Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week 1 Update - Diva Fit

Hi all,

As you know, I joined the Diva Fit Challenge over at Divine Digital a few weeks ago--go Pink Team!  I decided to publicly post my progress here on my blog for a few reasons.  The first is that by giving out my updates, I will be accountable to a large audience--all my followers and fans.  You guys will keep me honest :) I am hoping!  Also, I have never before documented my personal struggles with healthy lifestyles so I will do so here.

Anyways, after week one, I am proud to say that I have lost 4 pounds!  Yeah!  The first week is usually easy for me beccause I really focus on the good habits.  It is those weeks 4-13 and beyond that are troublesome because I tend to go back into my old bad habits.  For this first week, I tried to drink a lot more water.  I flavor it with Mio to change it up a bit and honestly, by drinking more water all the time, I did not really feel like I wanted to eat those in between snacks so much!  Every day I had cereal (3/4 of a cup), salad for lunch, and a normal dinner that my entire family ate.

I am going to give weekly updates, by the way to help meet my goal of being healthier in 2013.

No comments: