Monday, March 7, 2022

CT, Annemarie, for Designs by Neia Scraps – My Memories March and My Memories Challenge along with Coordinating Freebie

Complete your Project Life goals with this glorious new release from Neia Scraps.  It is part of her Project Life Series and the focus this month is on March.  It is filled with bits of Spring and glorious blooms as well as other pretty pieces to document rainy days, new planting, splashing in puddles, or other March memories.

 













New Hair Color

 

Credits:  

KitMy Memories March Bundle and My Memories March Freebie,  Designs by Neia Scraps

Font Used:  Ink Free

 Available at

Ginger Scraps -   GingerScraps :: Bundled Goodies :: My Memories March - Bundle - by Neia Scraps

 Challenge and Freebie here: My Memories Challenge with Neia Scraps **MARCH** (gingerscraps.net)

No comments: