Saturday, March 12, 2022

Week #2: GDSO for Annemarie

 Week 2 of the Great Digital Scrap Off is almost over.....  I have been very busy trying to keep up with this and real life too!  It has really made March fly by!

Here are my entries for the challenges....

Week #2: GDSO - Technical Challenge - EXTRACTION CHALLENGE

The challenge is all about extraction of a person in a photo.

Magical Walk in the Woods

 



Credits

Kit:  Under the Canopy, Heartstrings Scrap Art

Font:  Jayne Print YOFF

 

Available Here:  https://pickleberrypop.com/shop/Under-the-Canopy-Page-Kit.html

 


Challenge Here:  Week #2: GDSO - Technical Challenge - EXTRACTION CHALLENGE | PiCKLEBERRYPOP FORUMS


Week #2: GDSO - Signature Challenge - ARTSY LAYERED TEMPLATE by Chunlin Designs

The challenge was to use an artsy template as a base and then make it your own by adding to it, removing items, etc. 

I then went to town moving some of the brushes around and added a bit more grunge to the page by playing with stamps….

 Changing the color of the items with your color box layer was amazing!  I want to do this with many more elements to achieve a better blend with my photos!

Serenity Garden

 

Credits

Kit:  Peace Sets Me Free Collection, Heartstrings Scrap Art

Font:  Jayne Print YOFF and Gabriola

 Available Here: Peace sets me free by Heartstrings Scrap Art (pickleberrypop.com)

 

Free Template and Challenge:  



Week #2: GDSO - Signature Challenge - ARTSY LAYERED TEMPLATE by Chunlin Designs | PiCKLEBERRYPOP FORUMS

 Week #2: GDSO - Showstopper Challenge - BOOK COVER CHALLENGE by HeatherT (Typography)

BOOK COVER 2: Combining Text & Graphics to Make a Graphic

I was inspired by Book Cover 2 which involved picking a word and shaping it into a graphic made up of the individual letters.  I decided to choose a word that has become a symbol of the current times…a face mask.

 I began the challenge with one layout but then I realized that the text was not big enough.  I had to re-adjust my layout to focus mainly on my face.  I still liked my first layout though, so I added it to the final creation..


Update:  Mask Optional

 

Credits

Kit:  Quarantine Craziness, Jumpstart Designs

Font:  Poplar Std for Mask; Sketch Block for “Optional” and Vanilla Twilight Script for Date

 

Available Here:  Quarantine Craziness {Complete Collection} by Jumpstart Designs (pickleberrypop.com)                             

 


Challenge Here:  (1) Week #2: GDSO - Showstopper Challenge - BOOK COVER CHALLENGE by HeatherT (Typography) | PiCKLEBERRYPOP FORUMS

 


 

No comments: