Sunday, March 6, 2022

Great Digi Scrap Off at PickleberryPop –Week 1: Photo Treatment Challenge

 This week’s Technical Challenge for the GDSO was a difficult one for me but I discovered my Filters Menu in PSE and boy did I have to stop myself from overdoing it and trying out each one…..

 

Once I was happy with the details and softness of the chosen photo, I decided on a glorious new release from Heartstrings Scrap Art.  It is called Time Flies.  It is filled with eclectic items and has a vintage and steampunk vibe!   Designed in beautiful colors and magical surprises, you can use this mega collection for just about anything

 





























Captured

 

Credits

Kit:  Time Flies Mega Collection, Heartstrings Scrap Art

Font:  Beyond The Mountains (OT1)

Available Here:  Time Flies Mega Collection by Heartstrings Scrap Art (pickleberrypop.com)

 Challenge:  Week #1: GDSO - Technical Challenge - PHOTO TREATMENT CHALLENGE | PiCKLEBERRYPOP FORUMS

 

 Information on Techniques:  (I found my filters—wow is this too cool)

1.     Filter, Artistic, Poster Edges (Edge Thickness and Edge Intensity)

2.     Filter, Artistic, Rough Pastels (Played with Stroke Length and Detail)

3.     Brush, Accent Edges (Brightness and Sharpness)

4.     Filter , Brush Strokes, Accent Edges (Edge Brightness and Smoothness)

5.     Blend:  Lens Flair

  1. Layer Blending Opacity to blend into paper

No comments: