Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Kit Releases to My Store - Fairies!!

Who would have thought that I would be opening a digital scrapbooking store with Fairies but that is exactly what I have done!  I designed these kits because my kids (ages 6 and 9) are really into fairies.  We first discovered the magic of fairies when we looked for fairy doors in a neighboring city.  After this, we were all hooked!!!!  My kids began to make their own houses and I began to create these magical beings on the computer!  Here are some previews of kits which are fairy related.

There is something magical about fairies whether it be the tooth fairy, a fairy godmother, or fairies in general so this kit was designed to capture that magic

Girls Just Want to Have Fun and so do fairies.  Here is a kit to document some of those magical times spent with girls, daughters, kids, or fairies if you are a believer

If you want a fairy which depicts the hair color of you or someone you love, or if you just want fairies with different fashion color choices, here is the perfect choice for you! 

If you want a fairy which depicts the heritage of you or someone you love, or if you just want fairies with different fashion color choices, here is the perfect choice for you.

I cannot forget about boys!  This kit is dedicated to all those boys out there who are sweet, angelic, or interested in those woodland fairies and gnomes.  The colors and elements are also generic enough to capture all of those exploring adventures or discoveries outside as well.
I used elements from these kits to design my blog header.

All these kits can be found in my new store.  (That has a nice ring to it!)

No comments: