Sunday, August 7, 2011

Layout of Frosting Fun QP 4

Happy Sunday.

We spent Saturday playing Monopoly (the real board game) this morning because it was a bit overcast.  The kids (ages 6 and 9) were actually really into the buying and selling of everything and they wanted to play all day!  We had a really great time!

A while back I mentioned a Cannoli cake that I had made.  I finally got all my photos uploaded and found this masterpiece amongst the photos!

This cake was so delicious.  It was a bit labor intensive but I would make it again in a heartbeat because it was so yummy!  The flavor you ask?  If you have ever tasted those Italian treats in a supermarket than this is about 5 notches up from that because the cannoli flavoring was chocolate and the frosting was cream cheese flavored!

Here is the finished masterpiece using QP 4 which you will get in the next few days...


No comments: