Thursday, August 18, 2011

Swirl and Twirl Upcoming mini freebie

The kids and I just got back from a camping trip.  We had so much fun doing the various activities such as fishing, hiking, geo caching, cooking over the campfire, and swimming.  The downside--we are now itching like crazy because the mosquitoes were out in full force and they were hungry!

A while back I was inspired to enter a designing seminar for Divine Digital called "Pass the Pixel".  We had to design items based on a color scheme.  Here is this scheme:
There were 2 challenges but then health problems and life got in the way for the moderator so the challenge was stopped.

Well, I could not resist the colors and decided to make a bunch of mini kits with various themes.  I will be uploading each kit each week for you to enjoy.  Here is the first mini with a salmon focus called Swirl and Twirl.  (I think I am on a pink kick lately but do not worry, those other colors from the above swatch will come in later.)

Stay tuned while I upload this and get it ready for all of you...

No comments: