Wednesday, August 31, 2011

STS September 2011 Blog Train Freebie - Morning Time is My Time

It's time again for another ride on the STS Blog Train.  This time the theme is "A Little Me Time".  When I first saw the colors, I went a different direction than most and for some reason I thought of breakfast because that is the time of day when all seems to be quiet (probably because the kids are not up yet).  Hope you can capture some great morning photos with this mini.

(P.S), Keep watching this blog for an extra  freebie with the same color scheme...

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing.:)

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much! Very yummy!

Crafterincyprus said...

Haha morning is my quiet time too, hubby is still sleeping and I can get on the pc to download the blog train. Thank you for your contribution.