Friday, October 12, 2012

Freebie Mini Kit – Autumn Whispers, Day 12

These next two installments of Autumn Whispers focuses on the mauve, pink and cranberry tones of the color scheme.  Funny, when I was growing up, my mother loved these colors and she decorated our house with these particular colors.  At that time, I was not a fan.  Now that I am all grown up, I have a new appreciation for these colors and my mom would surely love to hear me say that!  Here is Autumn Whispers, Day 12.
  

To receive this gift, please go to Divine Digital, look for the Daily Download words at the left side of the posting column, click on that and then you will be directed to the freebie (You might have to register at Divine Digital, but this is a free process.)

Please hurry to grab this freebie because it will only be available for 24 hours! (After this time, it will be placed in my store at Divine Digital.)

No comments: