Friday, October 19, 2012

Speed Scrap at Divine Digital - Hosted by Me!

Good evening everyone!  I am excited to announce that I will be hosting my first Speed Scrap event at Divine Digital.


I would like to snag everyone for a Spooktacular Speed Crop/Scrap Event. I will be hosting this event on Saturday, October 27th at 10:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.


I will be giving instructions in the Chat Room and in the Crop Forum at Divine Digital on that date so I look forward to seeing everyone if you dare!

Need some more incentive? All participants who post a layout will receive a mini kit designed by me. It is called Witchie Woman's Stuff - Home Spooky Home and the preview is shown here.

(This mini kit coordinates with 3 other products at Divine Digital which is in my store. These products all relate to Witchie Women!)

I cannot wait to see who enters my realm on Saturday!!!!

(To prepare yourself a little bit, you will need to use a Halloween themed kit--at least 70% Divine Digital--so you can grab the perfect kit from Divine Digital right now!)    My Store at Divine Digital

Annemarie (Pizazz Pixels)

No comments: