Monday, October 29, 2012

New Release - Year in Review (November): Fall Fun

I am happy to announce that I have just finished designing my biggest kit yet!  It has 23 papers and 40 elements which are all designed uniquely by me!

 This adorable kit includes an overabundance of adorable autumn/fall themed papers and elements to highlight the wonderful rich colors of fall and everything that surrounds this wonderful season! 

And just in time too!  I am lucky that I designed this kit towards the beginning of the month when the weather was more fall like.  As I write this post now, the weather in my state is a cold 52 with wind gusts and cloudy skys and no signs of any leaves left on the trees :(  At least I took lots of photos of our own fall fun and I can use this kit to scrap all my memories!



This kit is available at all my stores.  I have also posted some sale dates so you can take advantage of that while you still can!

My Store at Digi Style Designs: 
(Sale of 70% ALL kits which means this new release is only 1.25 until October 31 at midnight.)  (Ok so this is my special treat to you for Halloween and it contains no calories too!)
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
(Sale of 25% off all kits)
My Store at Divine Digital

No comments: