Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Release - Witchie Woman's Stuff Full Sized Kit

Here in Michigan, the weather took a drastic turn--it is cold here--so cold that we have been wearing our winter coats!  I do not even want to think about what winter will be like here!

Speaking of chilly, here is a bitterly cute kit which I just released--It is called Witchie Woman's Stuff.
To give you a brief summary of the inspiration behind this kit, please read on....

When I have to remind my husband or kids of their chores more than once and I need to raise my voice, my dear husband often tells our children that, “mom is just witching again.”  Once our seven year old son heard this phrase a few times, he told me that, “I was a witchy woman.”  Now it is a family joke that I can be “witchy” at times!  Instead of getting mad, I just got inspired…..Inspired to create an entire kit based on a witchy woman!




My Store at Digi Style Designs: 
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at Divine Digital

No comments: