Thursday, June 13, 2013

CT Layouts Using My AN AQUAMARINE NIGHT TO REMEMBER

I wanted to share with you a few layouts which one of the Creative Team members over at Heartfelt Perfections created for me using my " AN AQUAMARINE NIGHT TO REMEMBER" kit.  Poki really created two stunning layouts here!  I just loved how she used so many papers in one page.  The addition of those block frames along with the multiple papers really make each page so dramatic.  I also loved the elegant/romantic feel to each page through the use of those stars and pretty flowers. 

What a perfect way to highlight a special occasion!  (I can actually envision a whole wedding album being created using just this kit!)  This couple is so very lucky to have a special remembrance of their special day--something to treasure always. 

 
 

Credits:  AN AQUAMARINE NIGHT TO REMEMBER by Pizazz Pixels
Both layouts also feature templates from Southern Serenity Designs by Amber Morrison DR HUXTABLE which releases on 6/13

Thanks poki!  Absolutely beautiful!

No comments: