Friday, June 28, 2013

"My Little Monkey" layout--Please send in your layouts using my kits!

If you have noticed, I changed the background of my blog using the "My Little Monkey" kit which I designed.  It was so much fun to design the background but I have to admit that I really struggled with figuring how to put it on my blog, and how to make it look right.  It is not perfect, but I am pretty pleased at how it did turn out! 

I tried to look at tutorials to see how to create a PSE file and how to upload this file to Blogger, but I never really got the size right.  If anyone out there can offer some tutorials on how to use a PSE document as a background in Blogger, I would be so grateful--and one that does not use HTML would be even better because for some reason, when I check my code, there is no background code like all the tutorials say I am supposed to have :(.  Anyways, if you can give me some help in this area and leave a comment about how to do this, I would be most grateful!

You will be seeing a lot of this kit because Arimbi just sent in this sweet little stacked layout using "My Little Monkey."  Talk about making great use of papers in a kit!  I think she used at least 5-6 of the papers in this layout alone!  The way she tucked in her journaling was also very impressive!  Everything is just so linear with this layout and I think even my technical minded husband might also appreciate it as well :)

 
If anyone else wants to send me a layout using my kits, please feel free to do so--I just love to see what amazing things you can create!  Just send me the flattened png file to my email at pizazz300@hotmail.com; Subject is Kit Layout for Pizazz. 
 
 

No comments: