Friday, June 14, 2013

New Blog Header - Sneak Peek of My Latest Release

Hi all,

If you are a regular visitor to my blog (which I am grateful for by the way), you will have noticed that something has changed.  Yes, I have finally updated my blog header.  About time right?  It has been a few years, but I have finally updated my header to my blog!  Say goodbye to the old header  below... (I think our kids and our dog were about 2 years younger than they are now in these photos)



By viewing the header, you will have a sneak peek of my latest release which I will show you a bit later on--(building suspense here).

By the way, the blog train freebie that I am sure you are anxious to receive, will be on its way by midnight tonight!  Also, this freebie's color scheme is similar to my latest release so you can get a few extras with my main kit--wink, wink.

No comments: