Tuesday, May 29, 2012

CT Layouts for Beautiful Blooms and Bugs

Hope everyone had a restful memorial day if you live in the states and were lucky enough to have 3 days off like I had.

We did something a little different this year--we marched in the Memorial Day parade!  I was a proud parent of two members of the parade--a cub scout mom and a Girl Scout mom.  It was very hot--around 90 degrees but I figured we could suffer a bit and should not complain since this is a holiday to remember all of those who have fought for us and the sacrifices that they and their families make every day.

Anyways, I have been itching to show you some layouts which my Creative Team has been working on lately.  Get ready because they really outdid themselves!

Here is a stunning layout by Claudi.  She used this kit to showcase her daughter playing at a park.  Aren't those clusters just breathtaking?  I just love it! 

Here are two layouts by Deia.
She created a hybrid project--a calendar-- out of this kit.  I just love how the photo was placed inside of the days of the month.  I also love the title work on this one with the month of June highlighted.


Here is the second layout by Deia.  It highlights a local country singer--Carrie Underwood and some of the lyrics of her song.  What a great idea to scrap some favorite tunes and some songs which could be inspirational or just good listening!


Beautiful Blooms and Bugs can be found in all of my stores.

No comments: