Saturday, May 19, 2012

Freebie Mini Kit - Enjoy the Earth Freebie by Pizazz Pixels

Hi all,

It was just a beautiful day where I live--sun was shining and the breeze hit once in a while for refreashment.  I just love the outdoors and we tried to be outside as much as we could today. 

I wanted to share with all my loyal fans a freebie which coordinates to my Enjoy the Earth kit in all my stores.  (I almost forgot to give it out but found it after organizing my files a bit!)  Here is Enjoy the Earth Freebie:

Enjoy your day everyone!

Link to Freebie Download

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 20, 2012. Thanks again.