Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Layout for "Enjoy the Earth"

I am proud to announce the second member of my Creative Team--Claudia PixelKidds.  She resides in Germany and here is the first layout which she created for my kit "Enjoy the Earth"  She is using this kit to create a photo book of their holiday in Turkey.  (The Earth map was used as part of a travel theme--so clever Claudia!)

Here it is.

I so love having a creative team because they can do things with my kit that I did not even think was possible!  In Claudia's case, she added some grungy texture to the edges of my papers and she also used boarder cutouts to create the scalloped edge on that brown paper.  By making slight adjustments like this, you can completely change the look of my kit and I love this!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.