Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I won an Award!!!

Hi everyone

Did you grab some great deals over National Scrapbooking Day weekend or did you celebrate by creating a layout or other hybrid craft?  I personally worked on some finishing touches of a new kit which I will release shortly... (hint, it is a kit inspired by guardian angels)

Did you notice a new button on my blog?  I am super excited to be telling you that I have been selected to receive this so cool award. 


The Editor at Craft Corners stumbled upon my blog and told me that I had a really great site about crafts!  She also told me that she was really impressed with my creativity and skill.  Finally, she thought my site is particularly exceptional.  So I want to toot my horn a little bit here and let all of you share in celebrating with me!!!

"Craft Corners is like a little workshop with corners for stitching, handmade jewelry, recycled crafts and ideas for home & garden or your art and design projects."  (Link to this site)

Take Care

No comments: