Sunday, May 13, 2012

CT Layouts for Guardian Angels Among Us by Pizazz Pixels

Happy Mother's Day to all those who are doing the most important job out there!

Here was my gift from my Creative Team--they were able to complete a few layouts from my kit Guardian Angels Among Us.

Here is the layout from Claudia:
I just loved how she included one horizontal or long photo which is the focus and then included several mini vertical photos around the bigger one!  The "white space" around the cluster of photos is amazing to me too.

Here are a few layouts which Deia completed for my kit using some magical images!

By layering the elements in different ways creates a new look entirely!  Isn't that title precious?  I really liked how the word "angel" is centered between the two dangling hearts!

Thanks again ladies--You are so talented!  I am a lucky designer to have you in my corner!

1 comment:

Laudi said...

the layout with the angel is so cute. i love it !!!