Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter Kits by Pizazz Pixels are available at Wilma 4Ever

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter is on its way.  And to celebrate I have added so many  adorable kits jam packed with plenty of darling Easter elements including bunnies, chicks, eggs, Easter baskets, and related word art.  Also included are other more generic elements which can be used to create any type of layout.  (Think spring or other special memories too!)

Here are a few previews of just SOME of the Easter products which I have available for purchase.  (I still have a few more to add believe it or not!)






And remember, all these kits are on sale too with my March Madness Sale (Everything is 60% off so grab a whole bunch of goodies at a very low price.)

Let the Easter fun begin! 

All these products are available at My Store at Wilma4Ever

No comments: