Friday, March 15, 2013

Layout using My "Feeling Lucky" kit

I wanted to share with you a special tradition that our family started a few years back to celebrate St. Patrick's Day--one of those holidays that seems to come and go without too much notice.

We find things that are green around the house and then place them on the table to encourage the tricky little Leprechauns to come visit and hopefully leave us little goodies.  This year, our children made little houses on their own to make the little fellows feel welcome if they come to our house to visit.

Here is my layout.  (My first layout of the year since I seem to spend more time designing kits these days.)


Credits:  Feeling Lucky Blog Freebie by Pizazz Pixels

Do you have any special traditions for this day or do you try to trap these creatures?





No comments: