Monday, March 4, 2013

New Release - Blooming Romance by Pizazz Pixels

Ok Heidi, This one is for you .......

I recently offered several freebies over at Divine Digital with the theme Romance Blooms.  Since the store closed, I was never able to offer the individual daily "mini kits" into my store at Divine.  Now I can now offer this beautiful kit to everyone!

Here is a kit which hopefully will promote an early Spring where you live (here in Michigan it is still cold and there is still snow on the ground).  This kit is just filled with love and beautiful romantic themed elements as well as some amazing clustered flowers and other blooms too! 

(Even if you grabbed all the pieces when these sets were free, you will notice that I have "reloaded" the kit to include many more elements--this mega kit now has a whopping 28 papers and 60 elements now!)





















So even if your own garden is not growing, you can grab this kit and have some everlasting blooms!
Stores where you can purchase this kit:
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at Wilma4Ever
ps. Heidi, please email me for your special gift!  I'll be waiting

Ok Heidi, I received your comment in my email but I am having a lot of trouble with the email address you gave me.  Could you please send me an email directly to pizazz300@hotmail.com so I can just reply to you for your special deal.  Thanks


No comments: