Friday, March 1, 2013

New Releases - A Bit of Green - Pistachio Series by Pizazz Pixels

March is here! It is the month of our daughter's birthday and this is fitting too because she can be spunky like a lion and sweet like a lamb!

March is the month of St. Patrick's Day here in the states but I wanted to design some things which could be a bit more useful for all of my fans both here in the US. and also in other parts of the world which do not celebrate this particular holiday.  Thus, I decided to focus on the color green and once I got going, I began to add creamy white and a bit of grey for contrast.  After looking at these colors for a while, I was reminded of a particular food item which strangely matched the colors of the items which I was designing--the pistachio nut!  So I went with it and added a few nuts to the kit and created some other pistachio related items as well. I was really happy with the end results and I hope you will agree too!

Here is the main full sized kit (16 papers and 40 elements large):
Here is a set of coordinating full size (12 by 12 inch) quick pages to help you complete some beautiful pages with ease:
And finally, here are some sparkly, glamorous and beautiful coordinating full sized (12 by 12 inch) borders to finish off the series.
  These digital scrapbooking products are available at these stores:

My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at Wilma4Ever

Please enjoy a bit of green everyone!

No comments: