Friday, March 1, 2013

Special Deal on "A Bit of Green - Pistachio" related kits - 50% off for one week only

I have been thinking of different ways to help you save some money and help me sell some kits too!  I decided that I am going to try something new and see how it goes.  To promote my latest new releases, I thought I would offer a special deal for all of my loyal fans....

For one week only (from March 1 until March 9), you can save 50% on any of my "A Bit of Green - Pistachio" kits  (You can look 1 post down for the previews)


(Credits:  A Year in Review: March (Lucky Clover) at Digi Style Designs and A Bit of Green - Pistachio Clustered Borders at all my stores)

With this special deal, you can grab all three of these coodinating kits for under $5.00--$4.51 to be exact!
I am offering this sale at all three of my stores....  (You can grab one, two, or better yet, three of these kits and still save 50% off on each and every one of the kits!!)

My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at Wilma4Ever
Enjoy this special deal!

No comments: