Sunday, January 12, 2014

**CT, Annemarie for Dees-Deelights, MERRY BRIGHT COLLECTION BUNDLE


Most parts of the world are blanketed with snow.  Why not make the most of it, take some pics of winter scenes, and scrap them.  Perfect for all your holiday and winter layouts is "MERRY BRIGHT COLLECTION BUNDLE” by Dees-Deelights.  Here is what I did with this kit…

 

My son likes to make me worry about him when he tries to do things like climbing trees as he did in this photo!  (At least there was snow on the ground so that alleviated my fear a little bit.)

Credits: "MERRY BRIGHT COLLECTION BUNDLE” by Dees-Deelights
Font Used: Black Chancery

 
(Check out Annemarie's Art From the Heart)--my new facebook page to find out the steps of making snow. (And for ALL my CT layouts, and art ideas too)
 
The Joy of Making Snow – Written By….
Credits:  "MERRY BRIGHT COLLECTION BUNDLE” by Dees-Deelights
Font Used:  Centeria Script Demo and Daun Penh

Available at:



 

No comments: