Saturday, January 18, 2014

Exclusive Freebie for Life Series: January 2014 Created by Me, - Freebie Template

I have enjoyed my new role as a Creative Team Member for some very talented designers.  Now it is my turn to create a little something for all of my loyal fans, and hopefully some new fans too!  Today I have created for you all my first freebie as a Creative Team Member. 


Today I have designed a simple template which you can use for highlighting those days of the week for any Project 365 type layout.  The template is flexible enough to help you scrap anything really!  I call this one, "Days of the Week Template, Version 1". 




And to give you a little inspiration--Here is what I created using my template:


You can go to Jen Wright Designs Facebook page (under the Exclusive tab) to pick up this freebie template!
 

No comments: