Saturday, January 25, 2014

Last Week to Grab any Pizazz Pixels Products--Stores close January 31

**Pizazz Pixels is Leaving the Designing World – Final Week Save 60%**

This is the last week that you will be able to get any of my designs.  After January 31st, all my products will be gone and my stores will be shut down!

 (Credits for Ad:  An Aquamarine Night to Remember by Pizazz Pixels)
I have a new job now so I will be shutting down all my stores and leaving the designing world.  If you want to get any of my products before they are gone forever, you should go to my stores NOW.  Save 60% too!  (And a Special thanks to everyone for showing their support.  You guys rock!)

 And if you do not want to miss out on what I will be doing next, please visit my new Facebook page, “Annemarie’s Art From the Heart” at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Annemaries-Art-From-The-Heart/200055993518705.  I hope you will follow me.... 

Stores where you can check out my designs:
 
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Heartfelt Perfections
My Store at Wilma4Ever
 
 
 

 

No comments: