Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pizazz Pixels is Leaving the Designing World – Final Days--Save 60%

These are the last few days that any of my digital products will be available!  After January 31st, all my products will be gone and my stores will be shut down!

I have a new job now so I will be shutting down all my stores and leaving the designing world.  If you want to get any of my products before they are gone forever, you should go to my stores NOW.  Save 60% too!  (And a Special thanks to everyone for showing their support.  You guys rock!)


And here is just a sampling of some of the things you can find--But only in the next few days!
 

And if you do not want to miss out on what I will be doing next, please visit my new Facebook page, “Annemarie’s Art From the Heart” at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Annemaries-Art-From-The-Heart/200055993518705

Stores where you can check out my designs:



(Find everything I have created since day 1)

 


No comments: