Friday, January 17, 2014

CT Layouts for Jen Wright Designs - Life Series: January 2014

Ok everyone. Keep in mind here are my first ever Project 365 type layouts which I have created.....


First off, to celebrate the first week of the new year....


“My Resolutions” and how we spent the first week of 2014
 

Credits: “ Everyday Life: January 2014” by Jen Wright Designs
Font Used: Daun Penh and Black Chancery

 Introducing "Molly's Visit"


Credits: Jen Wrights "Life Series:  Janaury 2014"
Font Used Daun Penh.














So it has been snowing here for the past few weeks so the focus of this Everyday Life: January 2014 kit is SNOW!


 Credits: “ Everyday Life: January 2014” by Jen Wright Designs
Font Used: Daun Penh (Days) and Text is Black Chancery
Additional Credits: Mask and Snowflakes created by me using Papers of the kit

Here is a preview of the kit I used...
Link to her store:
And if you check back tomorrow, I will have information on how to get an exclusive freebie for this product.  I actually created it so you know it has to be good, (wink, wink).

No comments: