Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Bit of Green-Pistachio Layout; New Creative Team Member

 
I am happy to announce the second member of my Creative team--Kristine. 
 
Here is some background information about her.  --My name is Kristine aka. krihar of Kristine’s Kreations.  I live just outside of Eugene Oregon on a lovely 22 acres of forest land.  Along with my loving husband of 28 years, we share one amazing 14 year old son, two cats, and two dogs.  We are very involved in our son’s schooling.  He is an athlete that plays multiple sports so this keeps us very busy taking pictures, filming, chauffeuring, cooking, cleaning, and of course cheering!
I started Scrapbooking about 20 years ago with a few of my closest friends.   Just over the past couple of years, I have gone on my own to learn Digital Scrapbooking.  I still enjoy hybrid scrapbooking very much.  I really love to draw and occasionally dabble in art journaling, altered art canvases and some painting.  I also love the outdoors, baseball, basketball, foot ball and bicycle riding. 
Here are 2 layouts which she finished using my "A Bit of Green, Pistachio" kit.  She used this kit to show off some beautiful scenery and some plant life too.
 
 
 
These stunning photos were taken by her son who was 13 at the time if you can believe it.  These photos showcase the Pacific Coast in Florence, Oregon.  He definately has an eye for what makes a stunning photograph!  What a perfect combination, beutiful photos and amazing artistry to show off these loveley scenes!
 

This next layout focuses on Wildflowers which are native to Oregon.  Such a beautiful way to show off nature's glory!  (Now I need to grab my own photos of my garden and do something similar with this kit!)

Thanks Kristine

Remember, there are still 2 weeks left before I close my call for more Creative Team Members.  Here are the details again and I hope to hear from some more talented people!  (Just email me at pizazz300@hotmail.com.)  Place CT Call in the subject line please.

 
 
 
 

No comments: