Sunday, May 12, 2013

Layout using my Bold Sophistication kit--Happy Mother's Day

Hello all.  Happy Mother's Day!  I hope all the moms and caretakers out there are getting pampered and receiving extra love and goodies on this day to celebrate Moms everywhere!  I woke up to my kids giving me huge hugs and cards to celebrate!  They are out right now getting me something so I have some free time to do some designing and scrapbooking--something I also love.


As many mothers and caretakers know, we have a tough but so rewarding job--we have to do it all--manage time, schedules, clean house (well it is a goal anyways), love our children unconditionally, and discipline too along with having other responsibilities like a professional job (or two or three :)) and we do this all while dealing with pets and dear husbands too along with the rest of the world.  Moms really wear different hats! 

The card my 8 year old son gave me was pretty short but still heartfelt.  He said Thanks for going to all his practices, games of all the sports he is in.  He also told me "You are the b--e--s--t mom ever in the world!"  So sweet right?  This card reminded me of a layout which one of my fans sent me the other day.  She used one of my kits "Bold Sophistication" in a unique way--to show off  baseball with her little leaguer.  Here is her adorable layout which I wanted to show off.  (Perfect for Mother's Day right?) 




You can purchase this kit for under $2.00 at these stores: 
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Wilma4Ever

Happy Mother's Day all

No comments: