Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blooming Romance Layouts by my Creative Team

I am happy to show off some layouts from some of my Creative Team members.  For their first assignment, I asked them to select a few kits of their choice to work with.  It seems as if Blooming Romance was the popular choice because two people wanted to work with that mega kit!

First off, here is Arimbi's layouts using Blooming Romance by myself, Pizazz Pixels.
 
What an Incredible Wedding Ceremony layout. I just loved the way Arimbi faded the photo in the background to show off the georgeous alter and those amazing flowers on top.  (Looks like a lovely place to hold a ceremony of any type!)  The ribbon at the bottom just finishes the page off nicely!

She really captured all the spcial moments too of the ceremony at the bottom on that paper cut out!  I can appreciate this because I love to use multiple photos in 1 single layout--makes scrapping a bit quicker!  I also loved the way Arimbi used the elements here too.  The grid element worked perfectly with those photos too. Such a beautiful bride I must say! Even more, a stunning page.
 

 
I thought it was cool how Arimbi used the poligon tool throughout this layout.  The way she added the part to the top was very clever--it ties the top to the bottom of the page together to give it more of a balance.  (It also shows off all those incredible papers you can get in this kit too :))

Mich Perez is one of the Creative Team Members at Wilma4Ever.  Here are her beautiful layouts.
Don't you just love the white and that group of clustered flowers in between that couple!  Absolutely beautiful!
 
An unexpected way to use this kit--showcasing some fun at the beach!  It definately works for this picture!  I especially like the cluster work on the right with the heart, flowers and tag.    Another wonderful layout!
 
Thanks again ladies for your creative layouts.  And if any of you are interested in working with my kits and promoting my designs, there is still time to join my Creative Team until June 1--my birthday!.  Please email pizazz300@hotmail.com  and the subject is Creative Team interest.
 
You can pick up Romance Blooms by Pizazz Pixels at any of my stores and this kit is on sale too for a very short time!
 

No comments: