Saturday, May 4, 2013

I am the Featured Designer, Digi Style Designs, Special Gift - Mini Kit Freebie

Woo Hoo!  It is national scrapbooking day!  I spent the morning watching my kids play soccer on a beautiful spring day--a bit windy but I'll take it!  Both kids lost but they did pretty well!  Tonight I plan on checking out all the sales in digi land to see what goodies I can grab at a special deal :)

I have a special gift for you all too!  I am the Featured Designer over at Digi Style Designs.  So as a treat to all my7 fans, I designed a mini kit for all of you.  I designed this kit in honor of Eart Day, a popular holiday to celebrate nature, the outdoors, and the Earth.



This kit will be FREE for one week before it goes back into the store for purchase.  It coordinates with my Awake Spring Kit (on sale now for $2.00)



There are more festivities too. I also have the 50% off sale going on here too until the 18th!  Digi Style Designs  has been my home for a few years so I have the most products here at this store so I really hope you will check out my products! 

Link to Download Blissful Earth Freebie for Free

Thanks for your support!

No comments: