Tuesday, May 21, 2013

An Aquamarine Night to Remember Layout


Are you ready for a stunning layout created by Arimbi?  When I received this beauty, I just gasped!  It was so beautiful.

That paper really does look like those old time records and she just went with that music theme and created a spectacular piece of art here!  So much fun in this one!  All those little elements scattered throughout and that dusting at the edges to just give it that extra wow factor.

I was impressed at her re-coloring of some of the elements to better match her photos!  It really shows that you can modify any kit to make it "fit your photos". 



You can still grab this kit on sale over at my store at Heartfelt Perfections where I am having my Grand Opening sale until the end of the month.

 

No comments: