Saturday, May 4, 2013

Photogenic moment A First for Our Son-- Layout using Awake Spring

I just completed my second layout using my kit "Awake Spring" using photos I just took a few days ago.  (I am glad to get some current scrapbooling done even though I am about 8 or so years behind in all my other years worth of photos and memories!) It is awesome to have some time to myself to scrap!!!!!!!

Some background behind this photo!  Of course I love to take photos (as my dh and the rest of my family will attest to), but usually I end up asking my daughter to pose because she is more accomodating and actually enjoys all the attention!  Our son, on the other hand, usually is the one with a scowl on his face in photos or he is the one who is conveniently looking away in every shot!  It just so happened that he and I were able to spend some one on one time together at a local park while his sister was on a hike with the girl scouts.  We stayed behind and just hung out.  I asked him to pose in front of the beautiful budding trees and as the afternoon progressed, he actually asked me to take his picture!  What a shocker!  I, without hesitation, grabbed my phone and took a quick shot and this was the result...his first smile for the camera.  What a proud moment for mom!


Credits:  Awake Spring, Pizazz Pixels

No comments: