Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Time - A Special Time to Enjoy Nature, Family

Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone!  I decided to take some time away from designing to focus on my own scrapbooking for a change!

Spring has finally sprung here in Michigan!  We have had an entire few days of unseasonably warm weather in the 70's and even 80's!  There is nothing I enjoy more than to grab the kids and go outdoors to enjoy some fresh air. It is nice to take some time to just have fun and not worry about all those day to day tasks and hassles!  It is even better that I can have some time available to spend with my children! 

Just the other day, I dropped off our daughter at a girl scout outting at a local park and I had some rare time to spend with my son all to myself!  It was truly a special time!  It gave me some time to just watch him and give him some space to just enjoy being a boy having fun!  Here is a layout which I created to share with all of you...



Journaling:  Spring Time is the perfect time to  forget about everything on the “To Do” List and just spend some quality time enjoying the things that matter most....

Credits:  Awake Spring, Pizazz Pixels

Hope you too can enjoy some special moments with those close to you....

No comments: