Sunday, July 14, 2013

CT layout for Roughing It In Style

Everyone having a relaxing Sunday?  We just had my parents over for a nice barbecue and the food was fantastic!  Luckily we had lunch because as the day goes on, it is getting hotter and hotter outside!  For dessert I made  a Coke a Cola Cake which is so moist and rich and chocolaty!  A dear friend and neighborhood Southern gal gave me the recipe about 10 years back and I still make it today and think of her!  I am really full right now!

I want to share with you a layout which Arimbi created using my latest release.... 


Credits: Roughing It In Style by Pizazz Pixels

Doesn't this just remind you of a perfect quilting pattern with all those blocks and patterns along with some interesting other bits scattered around? My favorite blocks are the top center and the lower right ones.  These are set inside the paper for a more 3D type of look.  Also, she placed 4 of my papers to form a square at the right center to create a square which was totally unique and different than the rest!

The way she changed that lower left hand photo was truly artistic too--she created it using part color, part black and white and then she blocked off the color portion--just incredible for effect!~

Finally, the way she used her daughter's initial B to really complete the layout was just precious!

If you love this, than you will also love the kit--it is actually on sale now for 50% off only at my store at Digi Style Designs until Monday, July 20.

No comments: