Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CU Item - Grilling It

How many of you enjoy cooking outdoors?  The flavor to me is fantastic!  We just bought a new grill so we had to try it out the other day and the food was so good that even the kids enjoyed their meal which is pretty amazing! 

If you enjoy grilling too, here is the latest release which I designed as another CU product....  I used our latest grill as inspiration--We finally splurged and bought a stand up model after 5 years because they were having a super sale on grills in honor of the 4th of July! 


Included are an open grill and a closed grill which include the .psd layered template and the individual .png files and I also threw in 3 different grill racks in png format.

Stores where you can purchase this kit:

My Store at Digi Style Designs

My Store at Heartfelt Perfections

My Store at Wilma4Ever

This product is specially priced until the 15th of July for at least 10% off.

No comments: