Saturday, July 13, 2013

CT Layout - Roughing It In Style



As you are reading this, I am actually going to be watching our daughter swim at her first ever outdoor swim meet.  She just joined a team this year at 11 years old and has grown so much in her skill!  At the start she did a 50 yard in about 2 minutes and I am proud to say that she has shaved this to a 1 minute, 9 seconds --amazing right?  I am huffing it at 25 yards and just looking at that way back wondering if I can make it--ah to be young again and have some drive too!

Since I am scheduling this post, I wanted to show off a layout which Kristine just finished using my latest full sized mega kit--Roughing It in Style. 



Credits:
Kit - Pizazz Pixels - Roughing It in Style
Brushes – Courtney’s Digiscrappin’ Ornate Brushes 2
Fonts – Elephant - unknown author
 
I just love how she clustered all those trees to the side and her matting for the photos was perfect to really accent the people and scenery!  The journaling, if you take some time to read, is so inspiring too!  Kristine shares something so personal.  She is really a remarkable woman who has been through so much health wise but still continues to work, be a mom, a wife, a friend. and also a great dependable CT member too who keeps me on my toes and helps me stay organized!  (I am sure a lot of you can relate to struggle and whenever I feel down about something, I just keep positive because so many others are enduring so much and my problems seem so insignificant in comparison to what so many people have to endure every single second)
 
Thanks Kristine and continue to stay healthy and strong!

No comments: