Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hosting a Scraplift Challenge at Wilma4Ever Forum--chance to get a participation prize for free--free quick pages and free alpha

Happy 4th of July everyone! 

I hope you are enjoying some time off, having fun, and just getting a chance to spend some time with those close to you!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am hosting this month's Scraplift Challenge over at Wilma4Ever.  If you post a layout to this thread, you can select your choice of a participation prize.  Either $2.00 coupon off any of my products at Wilma4Ever or you can select 4 full-sized quick pages and an alpha on a contact sheet.  These items coordinate to my latest release, "Roughing It In Style". 

Here is the preview of the participation prize...

 
 
Wilma4Ever's July Scraplift Challenge Link for all the details

No comments: