Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Fourth of July - Sample of free Quick Page offered as a participation prize

Did everyone have a nice 4th of July?  My husband has been home since Thursday, so we have enjoyed a lot of family time over the last few days!  We went to a parade on the 4th where our son marched and passed out the Constitution of the US with his cub scout troop.  We also went to a local city where we enjoyed an evening of fun and fireworks.  We go back to where we grew up and the fireworks are launched about 1/4 of a mile away from where the crowd sits.  We just love it because you can see those breathtaking displays of color right up close!  Some years, if the wind blows just right, we actually feel the soot from the fireworks --yes, we are that close! 

Here is a layout which I created to show off some of the highlights of our night during the 4th of July.



Credits:  Roughing it in Style by Pizazz Pixels

Do you like the page?  Well, if so, I thought I would offer it free with one small catch.  If I see 5 different people create a similar layout like the one I have posted in the forum for the July Scraplift Challenge at Wilma4Ever and post them in the thread, I will give away this page for free as a participation prize (along with your choice of another participation prize as mentioned in the challenge). 

The black spaces are actually transparent so you can put your own photos in each of those boxes!
 

No comments: