Friday, July 19, 2013

Grilling It Outdoors, New Release by Pizazz Pixels

It has been a busy week!  I am so glad it is Friday so we can take a little breather!  It has been so hot where we live so we have been trying to keep cool indoors.  There was a big downpour of much needed rain, thoug,h which lasted about 10 minutes so at least the temperature dropped a bit and the grass and flowers got a little drink!  Now as I write this post, it is still 90 degrees at 10:41 at night! Yikes!

Here is my latest release--"Grilling It Outdoors" which is a huge collection of different ways that you can cook over an open fire.  All items are in greyscale so you can add your own colors, patterns, textures, etc. to create some unique elements to fit in perfectly with YOUR photos!



Stores where you can purchase this kit:

My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Heartfelt Perfections
My Store at Wilma4Ever

No comments: