Saturday, September 21, 2013

**FREEBIES** - Fans of Pizazz Pixels Exclusive Freebies – My Little Monkey Cluster Border1 and Worart Cluster

My Awesome Creative Team has created some great freebies to coordinate to my “My Little Monkey” Series.   Kristine created a beautiful border cluster and Poki created an adorable wordart cluster.




Come check out my new “Fans of Pizazz Pixels Page” and get all the information on how to grab these goodies for FREE!  (Once I hit the 50 “Likes” Mark, I will offer a full-sized mini kit complete with Alpha FREE.)

Facebook:  Fans of Pizazz Pixels                                        https://www.facebook.com/PizazzPixelsFan?ref=hl

Coordinating Products are available at these quality stores. (My Little Monkey is on sale for only $2.79 and  My Little Monkey Borders is on sale for only $1.23)
 




 

 

No comments: