Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Speed/Slow Scrap Tomorrow at Wilma 4 Ever - Pizazz Pixels is hosting - Earn a free participation prize

If you have been loving my latest Western themed release and those beautiful CT layouts, then you are going to really enjoy this...

Stop by and Chat and/or scrap with Pizazz Pixels TOMORROW at 2:00 Eastern Standard Time.

Everyone who completes a layout by September 25th will receive this participation prize designed by me! (This participation prize coordinates with my latest release “Out West” and a coordinating blog freebie too!)  (I hope this preview will tempt you to join me J)




See this thread for more information.

P.S.  Have you liked my Facebook page yet?  Please check out Fans of Pizazz Pixels!  (Thanks to all of you, I now have 26 likes--so close to 50 people!)




No comments: