Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Get Ready Ya'll for Some Amazing CT Layouts using my OUT WEST kit

I cannot believe how fast my Creative Team works sometimes.  I just released this kit a few days ago and they have already rustled up some layouts to inspire us...........



Credits:  Out West by Pizazz Pixels; Layout Created by CT Member, An Geon

(Now don't you just get that Western feel with this absolutely gorgeous layout?  I just love how she used the roping and barbed wire elements to create those side borders!  And how incredible was her clustering?  Man oh man, I just could not believe it myself!  I especially liked how she used that paper element as a pop of color behind that sweet photo of her son riding a horse.)

 Credits:  Out West by Pizazz Pixels; Layout Created by CT Member, Poki
This template, flowered letters, and blended photo were all made by Poki! Font - Chunk Five CU ok

Here she highlights some Icons of Texas, her home state.  I just love how she highlighted her state like this--made me want to check out some of those awesome sites myself!  I am glad she also included a photo of herself in there too highlighted with that great cluster!  She informed me that she wants to do future layouts which focus on each one of these icons so I am so looking forward to that!


Credits:  Out West by Pizazz Pixels; Layout Created by CT Member, Kristine

(This photo was taken at her in law's ranch which has majestic views, amazing animals, and a lot of wide open spaces!  They do not have many modern conveniences and I could not believe it when she told me that they cook over an actual fire--I can hardly grill myself!  I really love how she placed all those papers inside the pen and then added that adorable little roping frame to the outside to make it look like everything was enclosed perfectly.  Also, I love the way she used her star and clustered it with 2 other elements to make a perfect accent to this page.)


If you want to rustle up this kit for yourselves, it is on sale for the incredible price of $2.79 until September at all my stores.
 

No comments: