Saturday, September 14, 2013

New Release - Out West by Pizazz Pixels

So once I started on my mini kit for Wilma4Ever's September blog train, I just kept thinking of more and more things that I wanted to add.  Before long, my mini became a super-sized kit.  I am still offering a mini kit for the blog train--see the post below--but I am also offering all of you this full-sized kit at all my stores.....


 
Yee- Haw!  Capture the spirit of the Wild West with this quality checked, western-themed 12 X 12 inch digital scrapbook kit. (With 17 papers and 81 digital scrapbook elements, this kit has plenty of options besides western layouts.)

Here is a closer look at all the goodies in this super-sized kit.....

First, the worn and grungy papers....


Ready for those elements?


Why such a big kit?  Because everything is bigger in Texas ya’ll!
So GiddyUp to any of my stores now to grab yourself this Western-themed kit!
 
This digital product is available at:
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Heartfelt Perfections
My Store at Wilma4Ever

 

 

No comments: