Sunday, September 1, 2013

W4E CT Appreciation Week Collab - Preview of my portion and some inspiration too


Several of the designers over at Wilma4Ever, including myself, helped to create a huge collaboration to honor Creative Team members for the work that they do for us designers.  The theme of this collaboration is 
"With a Little Help From My Friends"

This collaboration includes:   65 papers,  150 embellishments,  7 word art,  5 templates, and  12 quick pages for an album in a hurry (remember to rotate the pages and use them again as extra album pages!)


Here is the detailed preview of my portion which is included....
 
This collaboration is available at Wilma4Ever exclusively.
 
Here is some inspiration from one of my Creative Team members, Chris using my portion.
 
I really love how the garden wire frames are in front of those pretty faces and you can also get a small glimpse of what Chris has growing in her garden!  The title sure says it all!
 
 

 

No comments: