Monday, September 16, 2013

I have a new facebook page -- Fans of Pizazz Pixels - Facebook Fan Exclusive Freebie

Happy Monday all!

I have been busy lately creating a new Facebook page for you, my loyal fans and those who want to become fans!!! :)

I hope you will check it out!  This page was set up so that you could
1.  Find all my new releases and information about these releases
2.  Get inspiration (See how my Creative Team has used my products on their layouts/projects)
3.  Add your own layouts using my digital products (Photos of Fans of Pizazz Pixels)
4.  Check out past releases (Albums View -  2011, 2012, and 2013 products still available)
and
5.  Enjoy little gifts, giveaways, contests every so often   ..........



Link to Fans of Pizazz Pixels Facebook Page where you can check everything out.
(If I get to 50 likes, I will offer a freebie mini kit here on my blog)

Thanks for your support everyone!
(Update:  Link Has been corrected to my page)

No comments: