Friday, August 30, 2013

Blooming Romance - CT Work - Chris

Now that you have some background information on some of my CT members, I will be posting some of their layouts.

It seems as if the product that most of my members wanted to work with is Blooming Romance!  I have had a lot of requests to work with this particular kit!  Here are the previews of this kit which I designed a while back.  This product is available at all my stores!






 
And here is what Chris created using this super-sized  kit.  ..
 
She used this kit to showcase 2 weddings! Simply stunning!  I just loved the way she layered the papers and the border provided the perfect accent to draw the viewer into her page!  The way she framed those 2 gorgeous photos from her grown children's wedding day was perfect!  She accented each photo with a frame and then added the doily like element underneath to really make each photo stand out.  Doesn't black and white look great with purple and mauve!!!!!!!  Also, those clusters tie into those flower arrangements perfectly!

 
 

No comments: